Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Is this error site or server side? in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
HELP::: Client site won't load. Check shows the following error. PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/mysqlnd.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/mysqlnd.so: cannot open shared object file: ...

Loyal Client

Is this error site or server side?

HELP::: Client site won't load. Check shows the following error.

PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/mysqlnd.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/mysqlnd.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    I have searched the Internet, and while most have an opinion about PHP, none had an answer.

Ideas?

i
    ~He will always be my best friend, and was a better human than most people I know. Boomer - June 15 1994 - May 9, 2008~.

JPC Dream Team
    Are you using any custom php.ini file for the account? If so, kindly try renaming it and see if it helps. If you could open a support ticket with the exact domain in question, we can take a look.
    Jay J | Technical Support
    JaguarPC