Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on [email protected] in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Hi I am wondering if the ticket system is still down? I have not receive an answer from this ticket [A-6442-A] that I posted more ...

Loyal Client

[email protected]

Hi I am wondering if the ticket system is still down? I have not receive an answer from this ticket [A-6442-A] that I posted more than a month ago. Please inform me if Aletia support team needs me to resend the message again. I need a simple answer (Yes or No) to my original question for that ticket now. Thanks. (I think I am being polite here, considering I've been forwarding the message with the same ticket number many times (I mean many many many many times) to [email protected]

Loyal Client
    Would you mind copying your original ticket?

That way someone here may be able to help you out. If nothing else... maybe shed some light on how to improve the ticket for proper channeling. :tup:

They have stated they are aware that something needs to be changed/modified for support tickets.

Many, many threads concerning this very topic.
    Good luck

Loyal Client
    Thanks for your reply. The original ticket contains some personal info so I rather not disclose it in public. But thanks for your response. May I ask when did they start having problems with the ticket system? I submited that ticket more than a month ago (maybe two months) and all I need from Aletia is a simple answer of Yes or No. Oh well, maybe they did not get my messages.

:bawl:

If the ticket system is down, how about addressing customer's questions via normal email message until the ticket system is fixed? I am trying to be patience here (trying very hard that is)

:bawl:

send them another ticket. shake them up from slumber! include the ticket no. of your first ticket and see what goes.
    - Julie
    Student / Web Developer

hell no, we won't go!
    Yeah, do as Clio says (Clio, not Miss Cleo ). In fact, email them every 12 hours (this is what Ron said) until they address your inquiry.
    - Colin

I like food.

Loyal Client
    I wish the Aletia Helpdesk could address to my concern as fast as the two of you hehe. :weyes:

Thanks for the advice!

Loyal Client
    I sent a ticket two days ago and got a prompt answer. I would send another ticket.

GC
    gcarlyle22