Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Is imagemagick installed on eagle? in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Just wondering if imagemagick is installed on eagle at all. I've just successfully installed eZpublish, but images are not showing up properly. Can anyone let ...

Loyal Client

Is imagemagick installed on eagle?

Just wondering if imagemagick is installed on eagle at all. I've just successfully installed eZpublish, but images are not showing up properly. Can anyone let me know if imagemagick is installed or not?

Thanks for your time.

Loyal Client
    Mmm, when I login into eZpublish on my webspace, I get the following message...

You've failed to install the libXml2 package properly, please get it from http://xmlsoft.org/#Downloads
    You've failed to install the ImageMagick package properly, please get it from http://www.imagemagick.org/www/archives.html

I was under the impression - as other people seem to have installed eZpublish at Aletia - that everything was now installed. Are the above likely to be installed on Eagle by Aletia in the (near) future?

ron tells me it's installed on scorpion but i still can't get it to work with ezpublish. =/

email support, see what ron says.
    - Julie
    Student / Web Developer

Loyal Client
    Not using eZpublish, but was having problem yesterday with Image::Magick because it was loaded in /usr/bin/perl and my path was /usr/local/bin/perl. (I had #!/usr/bin/perl at head of page, but program couldn't find imagemagick).

Ron did some magic of his own and my stuff now works with #!/usr/local/bin/perl.

Might want to give it a try.

Loyal Client
    Posted without thinking. For the record, I am on Eagle.