Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on On-line check as payment in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Has anyone ordered a new account using the on-line check payment option and actully got an account? We ordered an Essential account with 1 year ...

mph
    Loyal Client

On-line check as payment

Has anyone ordered a new account using the on-line check payment option and actully got an account? We ordered an Essential account with 1 year advance payment on March 13th it is now March 22nd still no acknowledgement of the order.

Am I alone?
    Peace,

Did you got any kind of email confirmation from paysystems or something?
    Julian D. Muņoz - LANeros.com

mph
    Loyal Client
    No. Nothing. But the transaction has cleared our bank.

Then, I think it's time to contact Paysystems
    Julian D. Muņoz - LANeros.com

Loyal Client
    I agree. When you sign up with Aletia, you are really paying via PaySystems, a third-party company that accepts payments on their behalf. So you should have received two e-mails: one from PaySystems regarding the receipt of your payment, and one from Aletia regarding the activation of your account. Since you have received neither, it is likely a problem with the PaySystems part of the transaction...either their system had a hiccup, or you could have entered the wrong e-mail address (it has happened more than once in the past ). The best course of action is indeed to contact PaySystems and see what's up with them before going to Aletia.