Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on [Eagle] DOWN AGAIN!!! in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
ARGH!!!! ...

[Eagle] DOWN AGAIN!!!

ARGH!!!!
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    My Site: StarCraft Sector | My vB Forums: Forum Sector
    E-Mail: [email protected] | AIM: CeleronXL | ICQ: 118648739 | MSNM: [email protected] | YIM: celeronxl

Loyal Client
    Fix it and fix it good or I will be calling a lawyer

Ditto, only this time it's without the happy smilie.
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    E-Mail: [email protected] | AIM: CeleronXL | ICQ: 118648739 | MSNM: [email protected] | YIM: celeronxl

Loyal Client
    Actually I will be smiling, all the way to the bank

Lol. Never thought about it this way. However, this will not be my smile , this will .

Loyal Client
    I do NOT like getting screwed over, rippedoff, etc. If this continues to happen I will get a lawyer and I will have a solid case and I will take it to court

Yeah, and this is Aletia staff after they loose all their money and are left to brave the world alone.:cold:

Loyal Client
    Funny thing is, is that if I do take them to court and pending on the amount of money received I would be able to start my own webhosting company

Loyal Client
    Yes, the eagle has landed, yet again. This time it has burned into a ball of flames as it made it's approach.
    Can we mirror this Eagle over to a new computer and maybe call it Tweety Bird?