Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Trouble Tix & [email protected] in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Ok.. Gripe time... 1. My three e-mails to [email protected] .. I get this back: Message delivery to '[email protected]' delayed SMTP module(domain aletia.com) reports: return-path address ...

Loyal Client

Trouble Tix & [email protected]

Ok.. Gripe time...

1. My three e-mails to [email protected]..

I get this back:

Message delivery to '[email protected]' delayed
    SMTP module(domain aletia.com) reports:
    return-path address <[email protected]> rejected by aletia.com:
    451 rejected: temporarily unable to verify sender address (try again later) <[email protected]>

HUH? You host soben.com! Unable to verify sender address. If you can't, I dunno who can..

2. Trouble ticket system.. I enter the ticket.. press submit get a ticket #, go to the page and get an error page instead.. Did anyone actually see the trouble ticket?

3. I can't raise anyone on AletiaCorp using AOL IM.. Have tried for a couple days now..

Anyone else having trouble and can't reach a soul?

Those forums are a great place to get support. Maybe you can tell us about your problems.

The best way to get support from aletia is to fill a ticket and wait...

For me, the ticket system is ok. What kind of error are you receiving?
    Julian D. Muņoz - LANeros.com

hell no, we won't go!
    Rather than emailing [email protected], visit the Support Ticket page and fill in your ticket there <https://secure.aletia.com/support/>
    - Colin

I like food.

Loyal Client
    Originally posted by Dogma
    Rather than emailing [email protected], visit the Support Ticket page and fill in your ticket there <https://secure.aletia.com/support/>
    Interesting.. That particular URL allowed me successfully submit a trouble ticket.

support.aletia.com didn't.

Fingers crossed for resolution.

hell no, we won't go!
    Originally posted by brs-LA
    Interesting.. That particular URL allowed me successfully submit a trouble ticket.

support.aletia.com didn't.
    Weird...

They might not have changed the link (ie that's going to their old, defunct help desk)
    Originally posted by brs-LA
    Fingers crossed for resolution.
    Mine too, although I have to do lots of typing/writing tonight so I can only promise you a few seconds of finger crossing.
    - Colin

I like food.