Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Site gone/reset??? in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Greetings, I am the web admin (but not owner) for www.botpartsales.com (userID botparts) and when trying to ssh over to the site, it won't let ...

Loyal Client

Site gone/reset???

Greetings, I am the web admin (but not owner) for www.botpartsales.com (userID botparts) and when trying to ssh over to the site, it won't let me in. This could have been the owner changing the password, until I realized that the entire site content seems to be gone!

This is very not good, obviously. Did the site get reset or some such? Can anyone tell me what's going on with it?
    :bawl:
    Thanks

Jason

hell no, we won't go!
    Hey,

We are fellow users so we can't comment on the status of your account. The best thing to do is fill out a Support ticket <http://www.aletiahelp.com/>.

Hope you get the problem resolved.
    - Colin

I like food.

Loyal Client
    Originally posted by Dogma

We are fellow users...
    Really, I was thinking that there were some admins who posted in here as well.. *shrug*

Oh well, I'll get the owner to put in a ticket, I guess....

hell no, we won't go!
    Originally posted by adder
    Really, I was thinking that there were some admins who posted in here as well.. *shrug*
    They sometimes do, but only occasionally and they can't really help b/c they can't confirm that you are allowed to recieve information about the account, etc.

Fun.
    - Colin

I like food.