Our forum Area

This is a discussion on want to buy a dedicated server in the Sales, Pre-Sales, Specials and Coupons forum
Hello staff of jaguar, Can you please give me any working discount coupon about dedicated server as I want to purchase it. Thanks... ...

Loyal Client

want to buy a dedicated server

Hello staff of jaguar, Can you please give me any working discount coupon about dedicated server as I want to purchase it. Thanks...

Loyal Client
    Also I will be happy if you give me a cheap domain reseller account panel. Thanks...

Banned
    Hi tanveerhabib,
    You can see our current special offer on dedicated plans at: http://www.jaguarpc.com/dedicated-servers/ . Please feel free to contact our sales team if you have additional questions. Thanks for stopping by our forum.

JPC Member
    will get someone with more technical abilities to answer the blog and provide ip's for the locations to test. I'm not sure why that blog is offline right now either. It looks like some resolve error.

JPC Member
    Hello,
    I want to Buy Dell Power Edge R730 Rack Server for my business purposes at Low Price in India, with good technical support and warranty.
    Can you people suggest me the best Dell PowerEdge server providers?
    Thanks!!