Our forum Area

This is a discussion on Major link not working for me in the Suggestions and Feedback forum
In the forum there are 3 master tabs including "What's New", "Articles" and "Forum" "Articles" brings me to a page that says I don't have ...

Ron
    Loyal Client

Major link not working for me

In the forum there are 3 master tabs including "What's New", "Articles" and "Forum"

"Articles" brings me to a page that says I don't have permission to access that page.

Been pretty quiet around these parts. Other than maintenance threads maybe 10, 15 posts since 3/31. I am looking forward to the new "bug shield" anti virus package, Sabrina. ; - )

Everybody giving their eyeballs to fb I guess.
    Good luck

Articles section is not yet populated so it has been removed from navigation. Thank you for pointing it out.
    [COLOR="DarkRed"]Masood N. [/COLOR] | [COLOR="Red"]Chief Technical Officer[/COLOR][SIZE="3"] JaguarPC.com[/SIZE]

JPC Member
    Please Read These Important Notes for the Malware Removal Guide: Yes we know ... Do not assume that because one step does not work that they all will not. ... ONLY run the above link if you are having Google Hijacking problems and when ...

________________________________________ ___
    ZEE

Ron
    Loyal Client
    Spammmmm
    Good luck