Our forum Area

This is a discussion on Jaguar Backup Blog & Server, Network, and Service Announcements in the Suggestions and Feedback forum
Is the blog still at separate datacenter and last line of communication if for example JaguarPC.com is non responsive? I know that was the purpose ...

Nearly 100% Pure Carbon thecoalman's Avatar

Jaguar Backup Blog & Server, Network, and Service Announcements

Is the blog still at separate datacenter and last line of communication if for example JaguarPC.com is non responsive? I know that was the purpose when it first went up.

JaguarPC Backup Blog - Outage & Emergency InformationJaguarPC Backup Blog | Outage & Emergency Information

I don't know how much you other customers utilize it but I know if I have a server issue I come right here to the forum and look under the Server, Network, and Service Announcements becsue I know that is updated quickly. Most of the time it's network issue and it's saved both me and you time. You should probably advertise this to your customers if you don't already. It can save you and your customers a lot of time with unnecessary tickets.

Yes along with social media platforms. We're actually about to change up the way we report server and network outages to actually use the built in network status part of the client dashboard. I really really want to get away from posting server issues in a forum. Your right , it would be a good idea to educate clients more about backup.jaguarpc.com . I'm not sure where that link is being sent out right now for clients to know about it.
    Greg Landis | Founder
    JaguarPC | World leader in webhosting since 1998.
    How are we doing? Tell us at QA@jaguarpc.com.

Need a Manager?

(pm) | (email) Les, Chief Operations Officer
    (pm) | (email) Larry, Customer Service Manager